Classes and Workshops
Couples Massage Workshops
Great Date Night!
Are you ready to WOW your partner? Do you get frustrated when your partner gives up after just 2 minutes of rubbing your back? I have a workshop for you!
These private workshops allow you the time to learn that therapeutic touch is good for mind and body. You will learn to massage better, firmer, more gracefully and intuitively in a fun, safe, and beautiful class environment. My Couples Massage Class 1 covers back, scalp and feet. Couples Massage Class 2 covers arms, legs and hands. And Couples Massage Class 3 covers back, shoulders, and head/ face tension relief points. Classes can be taken in any order. I highly recommend purchasing all three classes to learn to give a fantastic Full Body Massage for the one you love. While the classes do require two people, and have a high number of romantic couples attending, attendees do not need to be romantic partners. Friends, families, and anyone interested in learning the enviable skill of giving an excellent massage, is welcome. Likewise, this class is open to all ages and types of couples. We have only one requirement of you: be a loving human being who is ready to give to your partner, as well as receive. Each class is 90 minutes. To extend the class, an additional fee will be required.
To order massage supplies for your home, such as a massage table, lotion/oil, DVDs and more, click HERE.
These classes may be scheduled outside of normal business hours.
Couples Massage Class 1: $150
Couples Massage Class 2: $150
Couples Massage Class 3: $150
Usui/Holy Fire II: Reiki I
Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki being introduced by the ICRT (International Center for Reiki Training). It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- Once of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and reined nurturing.
- Once receive, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
Class will start promptly at 9 am Saturday October 27th and end by 6:30 pm.
Cost: $125 per person (due by October 25th)
Preregistration fee: $50 (due by October 17th; will be deducted from cost)
Bring a lunch of healthy foods. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
Preregistration required. Class will be limited to 6 persons. No refunds will be issued after October 17th. Training book included in cost.
Call to register: 717-254-7250 or register at your next appointment!
I look forward to teaching you.
Dates TBD. If interested, please contact Cristina L. Boyle, LMT, RM 717-254-7250
Reiki II: $175
Reiki III: $250